Advanced Open Water DiverPrint Brochure
Course Content and Outline
This course is suitable for one who has passed the "Open Water" course and desire more experiences and skills on diving such as deeper diving, underwater navigation, or movement control, to finally get more happiness on diving.
Course content is separated into 2 required topics and 3 topics at your choice as the following:
|Deep Diving||Knowledge, necessary skills and safety standard for diving over 18 metres (60 feet) deep including attitudes on deep diving|
|Underwater Navigation||Learn how to estimate a distance under water using fin-kick counting or timing, navigate underwater using compass, landscape or environment of diving area.|
|Night Diving *||Techniques and rules for diving at night|
|Peak Performance *||Improve your skills of bouyancy control|
|Multilevel Diving *||Learn to calculate and plan for multi-level diving that enable you to stay longer underwater which is better than using the single-level calculation|
|Wreck Diving *||Techniques and rules for diving with wrecks|
|Drift Diving||Techniques and rules for diving in the condition of strong currents|
|Underwater Naturalist||Knowledge and skills to enjoy observing marine lifes|
|Search & Recovery||Techniques for searching and recovering underwater|
* popular courses
|Open water (sea) session||2 days (5 dives)||Pattaya or Sattahip|
|Diving Agency||Fee (Baht)|
|Scuba Diving International (SDI)||8,000|
|Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI)||8,500|
* SDI course provides you a Dive Computer for practicing and for use in open water session for your safety in your another diving trips.
What you will get
- Learn to dive with a friendly diving teacher with long term experience in both diving and teaching
- Good equipments and comfortable classroom at learning
- Boat fees and lunch on board for 2 days of open water sessions
- Lifetime diving certificate card (with your photo) for diving worldwide
- Travel insurance with a capital of 200,000 Baht
- Exclusive of traveling expenses and accommodations on the open water session.
Briefly, this includes all necessary items for leanrning scuba diving in one price at no hidden cost.
For traveling, you can choose to travel by own car, bus service, or accompany with your classmate.
FreedomDIVE provides a free booking service on your accommodation to stay at the provided places. (Room rates are about 500 - 800 Baht and to be paid on arrival.)
- Passed an "Open Water" course or equivalent
- Have a good health, without heart disease, epilepsy, diabetes, etc.
- Nature loving and conservative