Open Water DiverPrint Brochure
The "Open Water" course is the most basic diving course for all who dream to get a closer touch of the deep blue sea at the first time. This course aims for ones without basic knowledge of diving. Starting from getting to know necessary diving equipments, the nature of the world under the sea , the effect of diving and emergencies problem solving while diving.
This course is designed for years and is accepted worldwide on its standard and safety. After passing this course, you will get a certificate card which is widely accepted and allow you to join diving in any deep blue sea around the world.
Course content and outline are as below:
|Underwater world||Underwater science for safty and fun|
|Diving equipments||How to use, choose and maintain|
|Diving techniques||Get into the sea, bouyancy control and adjustment under the water|
|Diving Communication||Hand signals and techniques of diving with buddies|
|Underwater World||Marine ecology, current, temperature, flora and fauna|
|Safety under water||Emergency handling, first aids and related diving illnesses|
|Theory and confined water (pool)||2 days||Bangkok|
|Open water (sea)||2 days (4 dives)||Pattaya or Sattahip|
* Date & Time are at your choice (within 3 months from the starting date).
|Divine Agency||Fee (Baht)|
|Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI)||14,000|
What you will get
- Learn to dive with a friendly diving teacher with long term experience in both diving and teaching
- An "Open Water Diver Manual" of PADI if choose to get PADI certificate card
- Good equipments and comfortable classroom at learning
- Full options diving equipments for confined and open water sessions
- Boat fees and lunch on board for 2 days of open water sessions
- Lifetime diving certificate card (with your photo) for diving worldwide
- 1 Diving Log Book
- Additional practicing in the pool till you feel confident for a diving in the sea
- Travel insurance with a capital of 200,000 Baht
- Exclusive of traveling expenses and accommodations on the open water session
Briefly, this includes all necessary items for leanrning scuba diving in one price at no hidden cost.
For traveling, you can choose to travel by own car, bus service, or accompany with your classmate.
FreedomDIVE provides a free booking service on your accommodation to stay at the provided places. (Room rates are about 500 - 800 Baht and to be paid on arrival.)
- Get Freedom Club membership with privilege to buy any diving equipments at a member price at our shop and accummulate Tank Rewards bar for gift refund.
- Get 15 bars right after finishing your course
- Age over 10 years, able to swim
- Have a good health, without heart disease, epilepsy, diabetes, etc.
- Nature loving and conservative