The course for analysing and handling emergency including observing and preventing unexpected situations that may occur while diving.
This course consists of theory and practical part in a set situation demonstrations with equipments till you gain skills of rescue diver requiring 1 - 2 days in a classroom & pool, and 1 day in the sea.
- analysing and handling stress that may occur while diving
- Helping other diver who is facing problems with methods that will save both - victim and recuer.
- Observing and approching the victim on a normal or panic situation
- First aid on an injury caused from diving
- Precautions on diving equipments that could be mended prior to getting into the sea to avoid any problems that may occur.
- Practice on helping an injured diver both underwater and on the surface, including breath assisting in-water.
- Caring, moving and referring injured diver to other medical services
|Theory and confined water (pool)||1-2 days||Bangkok|
|Open water (sea)||1 day (2 dives)||Sattahip or Pattaya|
* Date & time are adjustable (within 3 months from the starting date)
|Diving Agency||Fee (Baht)|
|Scuba Diving International (SDI)||9,500|
|Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI)||9,500|
* Additional of 1,000 Baht applied in case you need an English manual "Rescue Diver" of PADI
What you will get
- Learn to dive with a friendly diving teacher with long term experience in both diving and teaching
- Good equipment and comfortable classroom at learning
- Full options diving equipment for confined and open water sessions
- Boat fees and lunch on board for a day of open water session
- Rescue Diver card issued by PADI or SDI for worldwide diving
- Travel insurance with a capital of 200,000 Baht
- Exclusive of traveling expenses and accommodations on the open water session
- Minimum age 15 years old or 12 years old for PADI Junior Rescure Diver course
- Advanced Open Water or equivalent certificat
- Medical First Aids or Emergency First Responder or equivalent certificate within 2 years