|Intro||Solitude Acacia Resort (formerly Acacia Resort and Dive Center), located along the tranquil coast of Mabini, underwent a complete renovation in 2018 before opening its doors in 2020. The resort offers anything you need, from a relaxing weekend getaway from Manila to more extended duration stays packed with diving and island hopping.
The resort welcomes guests with 25 spacious and well-appointed rooms, all designed with a modern aesthetic. There are three room types available to choose from; 12 Deluxe rooms, 4 sea-view suites and 9 Sea-View Deluxe rooms, ranging in size from 27m² to 41m². The three categories designed with similar characteris cs, and they all share in typical ameni es and facilities such as:
• Spacious bedroom
• Individually controlled air-conditioning
• Writing desk and wardrobe
• Electronic in-room personal safe
• Free internet connection via WIFI
• In-room coffee/tea making facilities
• Refrigerator/mini bar
• Hair dryer and shower amenities,
• LCD TV with international channelsIn every room, the bed sizes are W96.52cm x L203.20cm (80”) for twin-beds and 193.04cm x 203.20cm for king-beds. All rooms can be set up as both twin share and king-bed.
Sea View Suite
Located on the top level of our sea-front building, these large rooms provide stunning views of theocean and the sunsets.
Garden View Suite
Though not having the view that the Sea View Suite has, this villa makes up for in size; being thelargest of our room categories.
Sea View Deluxe
Located on the Ground level and First level, these rooms provide a beau ful view out to the swimming pool and the ocean.
Located near to the recep on area and situated behind our sea-view room, you’re just a moments’ walk away from the restaurant, bar and pool area.
|Bath Room||Hot water Towel|