When you are at the very clear dive spot, seeing the corals at your arms reach, you surely want to get closer, and look at them. You might think this is possible and not difficult to reach it, while moving to get closer, you realized that the gauge showed that you are at the depth of 30 metres already. This happens quite often to most of the divers who loves challenges. Now, if you first know the depth, do you still want to get there?
It is common that diving at deep sea level is risk, but this risk can be reduced if you have got well trained. This course gives you techniques of solving problems and knowing the severe situations that may occur while you are in deep diving. It also helps improve your skills of how to dive safely in the deep sea.
- Deep diving equipments
- Deep diving techniques e.g. bouyancy control, going up/down the depth and during safety stop
- Decompression sickness
- Gas narcosis
|Theory and open water||2 days||Pattaya or Sattahip|
|Diving Agency||Fee (Baht)|
|Scuba Diving International (SDI)||7,500|
|Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI)||7,800|
- Age not lower than 10 years old for SDI course
- Age not lower than 12 years old for PADI course
- Passed an "Adventure diver" or equivalent if taking PADI course
- Nature loving and conservative