Where was your latest dive taken? When was that? How clear of the water? Do you still remember? Your answer would be "No" if you do not dive so long. So, how do you keep those impressions? Here is your answer - Underwater Photography.
Taking photographs underwater will no longer be difficult if you join this Digital Underwater Photographer course. We teach you from choosing your camera and housing, basic knowldge on photography, methods and techniques of taking photos under the water. Come and make it easy with us with your own camera. Then the impression of underwater world is now at your hands.
- Types of camera and how it works
- Basic techniques of taking photo on ground
- Equipment required and methods of use for underwater photography
- Technique of taking photo under the water
- Image composition and retouching
|Theory||1 day||Our classroom|
|Real Life Practice (in the sea)||1 day||Sattahip or Pattaya|
|Diving Agency||Fee (Baht)|
|Scuba Diving International (SDI)||6,500|
|Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI)||6,500|
- Age over 10 years
- Passed the "Open Water" course or equivalent
- Own camera with housing (you can bring along your computer for retouching)
- Nature lover and conservative